Flawless Driving School guarantees that all our instructors are fully licensed by the laws of Queensland Transport and conduct themselves in the highest ethical standards. If a student had any issues with an instructor, please contact Flawless Driving School directly and immediate by phone or email.
Flawless Driving School guarantees that all students personal information remains private and is not given or sold to any other parties.
- All students must be neatly groomed and dressed appropriately for their lessons.
- A student must carry a valid Queensland Learners drivers license OR a valid and fully interpreted overseas license.
- A student is legally liable for any offences they commit during a driving lesson and is solely responsible for all payments of fines and damage to an instructors vehicle.
- A student is liable for any damage they cause to an instructor vehicle due to a neglect or careless action.
- A student must always address their instructor in a respectful manner.
- Bad language or abuse will not be tolerated, resulting in the immediate cancellation of a lesson and the full lesson fee charged to the student.
By booking a lesson, both student and instructor agree to abide by the code of conduct outlined above.